Submit Your Left 4 Dead Fan Art
Hey Left 4 Dead fans! We are looking for original L4D artwork you created. It can be from anything pertaining to the Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 series, or prototypes for L4D 3. Do you have any interesting character or map ideas for Left 4 Dead 3? We want to see what you come up with. Send us your pictures, drawings, sketches, or YoutTube videos and we will post your artwork on our website for everyone to see. This is a great way to showcase your talent and ideas.
Please follow these instructions for submission. Failure to adhere to the guideline may result in your work not being posted.
Instructions for fan art submission:
- Send an email with your artwork to: email@example.com
- Use L4D Fan Art as the subject line. All other emails will be blocked.
- Your artwork must be compressed in a .zip, .rar, or .gz file. Links to YouTube video must be placed in a .txt file and then zipped.
- Include the name you want to go by in the email body.
- (Optional) Include a link to your website.
- (Optional) Write a brief description about your work.
Terms and Conditions
Failure to follow the instructions posted above and the Terms and Conditions may result in your artwork not being posted on LeftforDead4.com. All submitted material must be your own work and not the work of another unless you give credit to the original author and with their permission. All submitted material must not infringe any copyrights. Submitted material must not be pornographic in nature or contain any sexual or explicit material. Any material submitted means you agree to give Leftfordead3.com permission to use your submitted material on their website.
If you do not agree to the above Terms and Conditions, then do not submit us your work.